Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 3 : Love is not selfish

This is a good challenge. I am a giving person. In the sense that I love to take care of people. I love to do things for them so they can relax or take care of something else they've been wanting to get to. It makes me happy, and it makes me feel at peace. But I still have my moments when someone asks me to do something and I roll my eyes. Or sigh. Or do it with a lethargic attitude. We are all human. So this is a good challenge in the sense that I can always change for the better, even on things that I am usually very good at!

Todays Dare: Whatever you put your time, energy, and money into will become more important to you. It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says "I was thinking of you today".

"Love is never satisfied except in the welfare of others" -Kendrick

No comments: